Roof Restoration Systems for Saving Time, Money, and the Environment
Running a business is already a time-consuming, expensive pursuit. Managing a commercial facility means keeping track of a lot of moving parts and paying a lot of bills. No business owner wants to have to make extra time or free up space in the budget for a new roof.
Fortunately, for companies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, a roof that is leaking or failing to deflect sunlight or repel water doesn’t necessarily have to be replaced. The commercial roofing team at AWOC offers top-notch roof restorations with all the perks of a new roof, minus all the aggravation.
Our high-efficiency, eco-friendly silicone and acrylic coating systems work with flat, sloped and all of the following types of roofs:
- Granulated Cap Sheet
- Modified Bitumen
- Single-Ply Membrane
- And more!
Read on to learn more about why you should restore (when possible), instead of re-roof, and feel free to contact us to discuss your specific roofing needs.
Benefits Of Roof Restoration
Protecting your business facility with a solid, weatherproof roofing system is a must. Your employees and customers depend on you to make that investment.
A commercial roof can last up to 40 years, depending on the quality of the materials and the installation. When problems start to pop up and you find yourself having to make frequent repairs, here are a few reasons to consider a roof restoration instead of a complete replacement.
- Less Time: As the old saying goes, time is money, and new roof construction could result in significant downtime at your commercial facility. A restoration project can be completed while you continue to conduct business.
- Low Cost: Restoration is less labor-intensive, saving you money on installation. Additionally, because our low-maintenance silicone and acrylic coatings are so effective at reflecting sunlight, you’ll save money on your energy bills, as well.
- Less Waste: Because restoring your existing roof doesn’t require completely tearing off the old one, the process produces less waste. That means less trash being thrown in landfills.
- More Value: Restoring your roof will extend its lifespan and put off the need for a replacement roof indefinitely.
The roofing experts at AWOC can help you decide what course of action best suits your situation. Give us a call and let’s talk it over!
High-Quality, Eco-Friendly Roofing Materials
Our solvent-free silicone roof coatings are the most advanced, cost-effective restoration solutions on the market. They are engineered to:
- Resist water and prevent ponding
- Resist mold and mildew
- Reflect sunlight, meeting cool roof requirements
- Seal existing cracks and prevent leaking
- Withstand the rigors of inclement weather
- Last years without degrading or cracking
- Require minimal maintenance
We also offer extremely durable acrylic roofing restoration and weatherproofing solutions to strengthen your existing roof membrane and extend the life of your roof. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your options and request a quote.